XR50 Remote Monitoring Device
The OmniSite XR50 alarm monitor provides the capability to monitor remotely located equipment and machinery without dedicated telephone lines or proprietary radio systems. We utilize the local cellular network, which allows for ultimate reliability and scalability. Start monitoring your equipment at the fraction of the cost of a SCADA system.
Your connected equipment is completely monitored over the Internet using just a web browser, so there is no software to buy. If an abnormal condition occurs, notifications are sent by e-mail, pager, or voice call to any location.
The OmniSite XR50 provides for a flexible, easy to install and configure, powerful equipment and machinery alarm monitor. The OmniSite XR50 data may be fully integrated into existing SCADA databases using OmniSite’s SCADA-Bridge™ software package.
Single Integrated devices eliminate the need for multiple PLCs, radios, software, computers, modems, relays and other accessories. Our complete packaged unit can be installed in under two hours, without the need for highly specialized technicians.
The XR50 includes OmniSite’s “plug and play” GuardDog web interface, which eliminates the need for custom programming.
- Power - 12 VDC or 120 VAC
- Communications - Cellular GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
- Inputs - (10) Universal Inputs accept 12 VAC/VDC – 120 VAC/VDC
- Access Key - Smart security key to identify personnel on site
- Terminal Blocks - Removable style accepts #14-18 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Operating Temp. - -20/150 Deg F
- Operating Humidity - 0-90% RH Non-condensing
- Certification - UL Pending
- Memory Stick - 32Mb- 1 Gb user selectable
- LCD Display - Backlit 2 x 16
- Keypad - (4) universal navigation buttons