WTD Thermodynamic Steam Trap
Series WTD Thermodynamic Steam Traps are used to efficiently drain steam mains, steam tracing lines, and small process equipment. It consists of a stainless steel body construction, stainless steel cap, and stainless steel disc. Series WTD provides a tight shutoff, is water hammer resistant, and drains condensate at saturation temperatures. It is ideal for use in steam main drainage, superheated steam applications, stream tracing lines, freeze protection for outside applications, and small process equipment. Maximum Operating Pressure: 600psi (42 bar).
- Inexpensive: low initial purchase price and lower maintenance costs than traps requiring expensive repair kits
- Compact design: light weight and easy to install. Provides longer service life with simple maintainability. The only moving part is the hardened stainless steel disc
- Rugged all stainless steel: resistant to water hammer, freezing, superheat and corrosion for extra long service life
- Audible discharge cycle: checking trap operation is simple and does not require any special devices
- Blast discharge of condensate: eliminates dirt build up and provides a tight shut off, saving valuable steam energ
- Steam main drainage
- Superheat steam applications
- Steam tracing lines
- Freeze protection for outside applications
Small process equipment
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
See product patasheet for additional details