VLSE Inline Pump with Integrated Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
The E in VLSE is synonymous with electronic control and energy savings. Using E-pumps in your systems, combined with the correct sizing and right control strategy, can achieve significant energy savings up to 60%. These savings are due to the pump performing based on demand. Grundfos is the first pump manufacturer in the world to offer a pump solution with built-in variable frequency drives.
- Energy and money savings due to on-demand performance
- Integrated pumps, motors, and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) are all made by one supplier and are configured and interfaced for you
- Grundfos GO technology – control the pumps from your smart device
- “Plug and pump” technology for easy installation
- Reduced planning, purchasing, installation, commissioning, and wiring costs
Customized E-Pump Solutions
E-pumps are much more than just a standard range.
Customized solutions where functions are changed or added are also available. MLE motors from 15-30 hp offer advanced functions such as motor bearings monitoring, which displays an automatic warning when it’s time for re-lubrication or bearing replacement. If you want to monitor bearing temperature, the motor can alert you of overheating.
The E-pumps are also flexible in accessibility options; either through the Grundfos GO technology via Apple or Android mobile devices, PC-based programming tools, or on the pump control panel itself.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Brochures & Datasheets
to 1900 gpm
Head / Pressures:
to 405' TDH
Available Casing Materials:
Available Impeller Materials:
See Product Datasheets for Additional Information