SS07V Stainless Steel, Single-Detector Check Valves for Fire Sprinkler Systems
Series SS07F Stainless Steel, Single-Detector Check Valves for Fire Sprinkler Systems are used in fire protection applications to detect leakage or unauthorized use of water in fire sprinkler systems. It consists of a stainless steel body construction with flanged connections, and stainless steel linkage parts. Series SS07F is lightweight, non-corrosive, and can be installed in horizontal or vertical positions. A meter bypass assembly and bypass tapings are optional. Maximum Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
- Lightest weight in the industry – reduces shipping and handling costs
- Non-corrosive stainless steel construction – eliminates pin holes and voids associated with epoxy coated valves
- Can be installed in horizontal/vertical positions
- Optional meter bypass assembly (specify GPM or CFM).
- Required to detect leakage or theft of water
- Optional sized bypass tappings available
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
to 175 psi
33°F to 110°F
4in, 5in, 6in, 8in, 10in
125# ANSI, ANSI# ANSI
See product datasheet for additional details