SS007 Stainless Steel Double Check Valve Assembly
Series SS007 Stainless Steel Double Check Valve Assemblies provide protection to the potable water supply at non-health hazard cross-connections. Series SS007 is ideal in applications where the downstream liquid is of a composition where bronze material would be damaged or if it is desirable to eliminate trace elements of lead and copper. Typical low-hazard installations may be found in industrial or chemical plants, pulp and paper industries, hospitals, and corrosive atmospheres.
- Investment Cast 316 Stainless Steel Assembly for corrosion resistance.
- All wetted valve components - test cocks, ball valve shutoffs, pipe nipples, body and cover, and check modules are made from "Lead Free" Stainless Steel or Plastic construction.
- Bolted on, top entry single access cover for ease of maintenance.
- Modular check construction featuring non-reversible checks with captured springs for simplified servicing.
- Top mounted vandal resistant EZ-TC-SS test cocks provide easy access for testing — no tools or fittings required for testing.
- Stainless Steel test cocks include dust covers to protect the threads from dirt, dust and insects.
- Check valve seats are replaceable without the use of special tools.
- True line sized check modules reduce fouling due to dirt and debris.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
to 175 psi
33°F to 180°F
1/2in, 3/4in, 1in
See product datasheet for additional details