LFN45B Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Watts Series LFN45B Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption.
The valve consists of a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body construction, stainless steel integral strainer, thermoplastic seat and cage, thermal expansion bypass, and sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations.
The LFN45B Series is available in a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections.
- LFN45B-M1 NPT threaded female inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN45BU-M1 NPT threaded union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN45BU-S-M1 Solder union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN45BU-QC-M1 Single Union – QC union inlet
- LFN45BDU-M1 Double Union – NPT threaded union female inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-S-M1 Double Union – Solder union inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-PEX-M1 Double Union – PEX union inlet and outlet (3/4" and 1" only)
- LFN45BDU-CPVC-M1 Double Union – CPVC union inlet and outlet (3/4" and 1" only)
- LFN45BDU-QC-M1 Double Union – QC union inlet and outlet (3/4" and 1" only)
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Lead Free Cast Copper Silicon Alloy
to 400 psi
33°F to 180°F
1/2in, 3/4in, 1in
CPVC, PEX, Quick Connect, Union Solder, Union Threaded, Union
Minimum Adjustable Pressure:
Maximum Adjustable Pressure:
Standard Available Pressure Settings:
See product datasheet for additional details