LFN45B-L Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Watts Series LFN45B Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption.
It consists of a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body construction, integral stainless steel strainer and thermal expansion bypass. Available with either double union threaded or solder end connections.
- LFN45B NPT threaded female inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN4 5BU NPT threaded union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN4 5BU-S Solder union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN45BDU Double Union – NPT threaded union female inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-S Double Union – Solder union inlet and outlet
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Lead Free Cast Copper Silicon Alloy
to 300 psi
33°F to 180°F
1-1/4in, 1-1/2in, 2in
Union Solder, Threaded, Union
Minimum Adjustable Pressure:
Maximum Adjustable Pressure:
Standard Available Pressure Settings:
See product datasheet for additional details