LFN45B-EZ Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Watts Series LFN45B-EZ Water Pressure Reducing Valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption.
This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 400psi and may be adjusted from 25 – 75psi. The standard setting is 50psi. All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply. The LFN45-B-EZ features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
- LFN45B-EZ-M1 NPT threaded female inlet x NPT
- LFN45BU-EZ-M1 NPT threaded union inlet x NPT
- LFN45BU-EZ-S-M1 Solder union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LFN45BDU-EZ-M1 Double Union – NPT threaded
union female inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-EZ-S-M1 Double Union – Solder union inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-EZ-PEX-M1 Double Union – PEX union inlet and outlet
- LFN45BDU-EZ-CPVC-M1 Double Union – CPVC union inlet and outlet
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Lead Free Cast Copper Silicon Alloy
to 400 psi
33°F to 180°F
CPVC, PEX, Union Solder, Threaded, Union
Standard Available Pressure Settings:
See product datasheet for additional details