LF957RPDA Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly
Watts Series LF957RPDA, LF957NRPDA, LF957ZRPDA Reduced Pressure Detector Assemblies provide protection to the potable water system from contamination in accordance with national plumbing codes.
The LF957RPDA, LF957NRPDA, LF957ZRPDA are normally used in health hazard applications to protect against backsiphonage and backpressure.
The Watts LF957RPDA, LF957NRPDA, LF957ZRPDA are used to monitor unauthorized use of water from the fire protection system. They feature Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
- OSY – UL/FM outside stem and yoke, resilient seated gate valves
- BFG – UL/FM grooved gear operated butterfly valves with tamper switch
- OSY FxG – Flanged inlet gate connection and grooved outlet
- OSY GxF – Grooved inlet gate connection and flanged outlet
- OSY GxG – Grooved inlet gate connection and grooved outlet
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
to 175 psi
33°F to 110°F
See product datasheet for additional details