LF757DCDA, LF757NDCDA Stainless Steel Double Check Detector Assembly
Series LF757DCDA, LF757NDCDA Double Check Detector Assemblies are used to prevent backflow of non-health hazard pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering the potable water supply system.
The LF757DCDA, LF757NDCDA may be installed under continuous pressure service and may be subjected to backpressure and backsiphonage.
Series LF757DCDA, LF757NDCDA is used primarily on fire line sprinkler systems when it isnecessary to monitor unauthorized use of water.
Available Models (suffix)
- OSY – UL/FM outside stem and yoke resilient seated gate valves
- BFG – UL/FM grooved gear operated butterfly valves with tamper switch
- OSY FxG – Flanged inlet gate connection and grooved outlet
- OSY GxF – Grooved inlet gate connection and flanged outlet
- OSY GxG – Grooved inlet gate connection and grooved outlet
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Fire Protection Certifications:
UL Listed, FM Approved, NFPA 20 Compliant
2-1/2in, 3in, 4in, 5in, 6in, 8in, 10in
See product datasheet for additional details