LF709 Lead Free Cast Iron Double Check Valve Assembly
Watts Series LF709 Lead Free* Double Check Valve Assemblies prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply. It has a modular check design for easy maintenance and epoxy coated (FDA approved) cast iron body construction.
Series LF709 is ideal at referenced cross-connections identified in non-health hazard applications.
The LF709 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
Models / Suffix
- NRS – non-rising stem resilient seated gate valves
- OSY – UL/FM outside stem and yoke resilient seated gate valves
- S-FDA – FDA epoxy coated strainer
- QT-FDA – FDA epoxy coated ball valve shutoffs
- LF – without shutoff valves
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Fused Epoxy Coated Cast Iron
to 175 psi
2-1/2in, 3in, 4in, 5in, 6in, 8in, 10in
Minimum Adjustable Pressure:
Maximum Adjustable Pressure:
See product datasheet for additional details