LF25AUB-Z3 Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Watts Series LF25AUB-Z3 Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption.
It consists of a Lead Free* copper silicon alloy body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water. The Series LF25AUB-Z3 is available with a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections. Series LF25AUB-Z3 has an adjustable pressure range and is serviceable in-line.
- LF25AUB-Z3 NPT threaded female union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LF25AUB-S-Z3 Solder union inlet x NPT female outlet
- LF25AUB-DU-Z3 Double Union – NPT threaded union female inlet and outlet
- LF25AUB-S-DU-Z3 Double Union – Solder union inlet and outlet
- LF25AUB-DU-THDxPEX-Z3 Double Union – NPT threaded female inlet and PEX union outlet
- LF25AUB-DU-LF-Z3 Double union body less fittings (3/4", 1", 1-1/4")
- LF25AUB-QC-Z3 Single Union – Quick-Connect union inlet (1/2", 3/4", 1")
- LF25AUB-DU-QC-Z3 Double Union - Quick-Connect inlet and outlet (1/2", 3/4", 1")
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Lead Free Cast Copper Silicon Alloy
to 300 psi
33°F to 160°F
1/2in, 3/4in, 1in, 1-1/4in, 1-1/2in, 2in
PEX, Quick Connect, Union Solder, Threaded, Union
Minimum Adjustable Pressure:
Maximum Adjustable Pressure:
Standard Available Pressure Settings:
See product datasheet for additional details