LF210-5 Lead Free Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve
Watts Series LF210-5 Lead Free* Automatic Gas Shutoff Valves are used in gas water heater applications to protect against overheating water in the domestic hot water supply heating system.
It is an immersion-type valve that automatically shuts off the gas supply to the heater if the temperature reaches 210°F. It is a self-contained device that consists of Buna-N disc-to-metal seating, manual reset button to reopen the valve after an automatic shutoff, trip latch assembly and stainless steel spring seats to close the valve at a controlled temperature, and thermostat with extension tube which operates trip latch in response to water temperature.
Design certified by CSA. Models LFL210-5 M2 and LFLL210-5 M2 feature extended shanks for use with water heaters containing extra thick insulation, up to 2 1/2 in.
- LF210-5 M2 Suitable for water heaters with up to 3⁄4" of insulation
- LFL210-5 M2 Suitable for water heaters with up to 2" of insulation
- LFLL210-5 M2 Suitable for water heaters with up to 21⁄2" of insulation
- LFLLL210-5 M2 Suitable for water heaters with up to 3" of insulation
C.S.A. listed ratings of this valve are:
- For use with natural gas 150,000 BTU/hr.
- For use with liquified petroleum gas 243,000 BTU/hr.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Standard Available Pressure Settings:
See product datasheet for additional details