- Auto Industry
- Commercial Buildings
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Pulp and Paper
Firemaster Integrated Boiler Control
The Hurst Boiler Firemaster Integrated Control System, an Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) powered solution that delivers next-level boiler innovation and technology. Ideal for any industry, this advanced solution offers users the ability to remotely monitor boiler systems from anywhere, providing alerts and insights as well as actionable controls that help increase reliability, efficiency, safety and sustainability in the boiler room.
Integration of equipment and IT systems and has become essential for efficient operation of facilities of all sizes. Hurst developed and offers a full line of processor based smart controls fully compatible with all Hurst designs including alternative fuel models, including existing boiler upgrade and retrofit options for this new technology. Precise control of fuel and combustion air can result in very high efficiencies for boilers. Hurst intelligent control systems allow you to harness these savings while increasing overall boiler plant productivity.
- FireMaster is fuel flexible- Burn gas and/or oil, with automated fuel changeover to maintain constant header pressure. Implemented Lead-Lag allows each boiler in the system to work simultaneously to maintain constant load pressure.
- Average target output range accommodates 300-2,500 HP. Surge tanks in this system support between 500-1,000 gallons. Guaranteed efficiency of 80%, FireMaster can reach 85%+ efficiency with optional Economizer. On-screen fuel management system includes steam flow totalization and real-time calculated efficiency.
- Huge user-friendly Siemens 19" display- Simple to learn operator touchscreen interface, each interactive screen is designed for intuitive visual understanding with precise control.
- FireMaster uses LAN integrated Siemens S7-1200 series PLCs for process control.
- FireMaster uses Fireye servos for their finer degree of actuation, built in Modbus communication, and internal diagnostic reporting. Blowers are controlled by Siemens G120 VFDs for greater efficiency.
- FSG is Honeywell 7800 series (SCC LMV3 option available).
- FireMaster is designed to easily integrate with existing TCP communicating SCADA and data acquisition systems. Over 40 industrial protocols supported including BACnet, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, and more. Communication to Allen-Bradley/ Rockwell systems supported.