Feedmiser Boiler Feedwater System
The Hurst Feedmiser Automatic Return System provides storage for water make-up and return condensate from the system loop. The system consists of an elevated tank mounted boilers.
Sizes 30 to 1,000 gallons (Larger Sizes on Request) For all types of steam boilers with pressures to 300 psig.
When equipped with optional trim, the Feedmiser provides a quality, heavy duty packaged unit fully assembled and ready to install. These units are factory assembled with pre-wired control panel, and fully piped pumps along with all the necessary fittings and valves. Consider the optional automatic steam preheater. When incorporated into the system, feedwater temperature can be maintained at 210°F. At this high temperature, oxygen and carbon dioxide are released, reducing corrosion problems in the boiler and piping system. Systems are available in single, dual, triple and quad pump configurations and custom orders are welcome.
Typical Optional Equipment:
- Control panel with motor starters & breakers.
- Pump function lights, selector switches.
- Diffuser tube for extra high temperature condensate return.
- High and low water level alarms.
- Pump alternator switches.
- Magnesium corrosion rod.
- Epoxy lining Manhole openings (200 gallon & larger).
- Electric solenoid valve make-up water assembly. Steam operated feedwater preheater.
- Discharge pressure gauges.
- Integrated Monitoring and Control Systems are available for all Deaerator and Feedwater options