CUE Variable Frequency Drive
The CUE series are frequency converters for the speed control of a wide range of Grundfos pumps.
The CUE is the latest addition to Grundfos' E-solution range of speed-controlled pump systems. This new series of wall-mounted or panel-mounted frequency converters with features and functions for Grundfos pumps and a special user interface offers features similar to those of the Grundfos E-pumps, which are fitted with motors with an integrated frequency converter.
The CUE provides a series of predefined functions which make the converters easy to use in almost all application areas. A series of predefined control modes, such as constant pressure, proportional pressure, constant level or constant flow, makes it very easy to set up a system in only a few steps. A special start-up guide will lead you through the set-up of the CUE.
With a CUE solution you can control the speed of virtually any Grundfos pump, irrespective of size, power range, and application area. The CUE can be used in connection with both new and existing Grundfos pumps and in installations where the integrated solution will not fit, is not wanted, or is prohibited.
Facts About E-Solutions
E-solution versus fixed-speed solution in a typical pump application with variable pumping demand*
- Annual energy savings up to 50% (typically 25-35%)
- Annual reduction in CO2 emissions, typically 2,150 lbs. per 5 hp
- Reduction inn life-cycle costs, typically 25%
- Payback term for investment in E-Solution typically 2 to 3 years
* Figures are based on a pump with a 5 hp motor in an application running 12 hours per day, 220 days per year. Average CO2 per kWh is set to 0.82 lb. Life cycle cost calculation is based on a 10-year period.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Brochures & Datasheets
Installation & Operation Manuals & Technical Literature
- 1-phase, 1x200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (1.5 - 10 hp)
- 3-phase, 3x200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (1 - 60 hp)
- 3-phase, 3x380-500 V, 50/60 Hz (0.75 - 300 hp)
IP21 (Nema 1), IP55 (Nema 12)
- External start/stop
- Min. (min. curve)
- Max. (max. curve)
Digital Relay Outputs:
Refer to Product Datasheets for Additional Technical Information