Crystal Ball Remote Pump Monitoring and Control System
The OmniSite Crystal Ball is a stand alone single channel set point controller and web based alarm notification system that provides the capability to monitor and control remotely located equipment of any type without dedicated telephone lines or proprietary radio systems.
Your connected equipment and machinery is completely monitored over the Internet using just a web browser, so there is no software to buy. If an abnormal condition occurs, notifications are sent by e-mail, pager, or voice call to any location.
The OmniSite Crystal Ball provides for a flexible, easy to install and configure, powerful controller/monitor.
The OmniSite Crystal Ball data may be also fully integrated into existing SCADA databases using OmniSite’s SCADA-Bridge™ software package.Single Integrated controller eliminates the need for multiple PLCs, radios, software, computers, modems, relays and other accessories. Complete packaged unit can be installed in under two hours, without the need for highly specialized technicians.
The Crystal Ball includes OmniSite's "plug and play" GuardDog web interface, which eliminates the need for custom programming.
- Power - 12 VDC or 120 VAC
- Communications - Cellular GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
- Access Key - Smart security key to identify personnel on site
- Terminal Blocks Removable style accepts #14-18 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Operating Temp. -20/150 Deg F
- Operating Humidity 0-90% RH Non-condensing
- Certification - UL Pending
- Memory Stick 32Mb- 1 Gb user selectable
- LCD Display 4 X 20 rugged operation
- Keypad - (8) universal navigation buttons
- Analog Inputs (4) 4-20mA, isolated, 10 bit resolution
- Relay Outputs (4) 20A @ 120VAC resistive
- Digital Inputs (14) Universal Inputs accept 12 VAC/VDC – 120 VAC/VDC
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Refer to Product Datasheets for Additional Technical Information