BX2 ARC Contractor Grade Fine Sliding Wear Compound
ARC BX2 is an advanced contractor-grade ceramic reinforced composite for the repair and protection of all metal surfaces subjected to severe erosion, corrosion, and chemical attack.
ARC BX2 is formulated with a high concentration of small ceramic beads and particles for extremely abrasive environments where metal loss is often repaired by more conventional and costly weld overlay. ARC BX2 is a long lasting wearing surface and is chosen over ARC BX1 where a thinner, more easily applied composite is required.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Brochures & Datasheets
Installation & Operation Manuals & Technical Literature
Case Studies & White Papers
- Chesterton ARC BX1 / BX2 Cement Separator Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 / MX1 / S2 Recirculating Slurry Pump Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 Flue Gas Desulfurization Pump Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 Limestone Slurry Agitator Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 / MX1 Limestone Slurry Pump Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 / 855 Spray Header Pipe Case Study
- Chesterton ARC BX2 / 855 Pulp Paper Transport Screw Case Study
Dry Temp. Range:
-20°F to 400°F
Wet Temp. Range:
-20°F to 205°F
> 1750 psi
Shore D Hardness:
See product datasheet for additional details