- Auto Industry
- Chain Drives
- Link and Roller Assemblies
- Metal Fabrication
- Packaging Machinery
- Pulp and Paper
- Robotic Equipment
- Waste Water
601 Chain Drive Pin & Bushing Lubricant
Chesterton® 601 Chain Drive Pin & Bushing Lubricant is premium quality light oil, penetrates between the close clearance of chain drive bushings and pins to provide critical lubrication.
The lubricant of choice in the industry for over 30 years.
This superior lubricant was specially formulated to penetrate between the close clearance of chain drive bushings and pins to provide critical lubrication.
After penetrating close metal to metal tolerances, 601 Chain Drive Pin & Bushing Lubricant provides a long lasting, nondrying film which effectively lubricates metal surfaces so they run smoothly with far less wear.
Use with Chesterton® 715 Spraflex®/Spraflex® Gold where an extreme pressure surface lubricant is required to protect against water and corrosion and lubricate rollers and drive gear surfaces.
Ask a Question
** Territory restrictions apply for most products.
Brochures & Datasheets
- Chesterton Industrial Lubricant Brochure
- Chesterton Industrial Lubricant, Cleaner and Metal Working Fluid Catalog
Case Studies & White Papers
- Chesterton Extending Chain Life Article
- Chesterton 601 Chain Drive Lubricant Apron Feeder Chain Case Study
- Chesterton 601 Chain Drive Lubricant Conveyor Chain Case Study
- Chesterton 601 Chain Drive Lubricant Heat Treating Case Study
Installation & Operation Manuals and Technical Literature
H2 - 133979 (aerosol), 133927 (bulk)
Clear, Amber Liquid
ISO VG (ASTM D2422):
Specific Gravity @ 77°F:
@ 104°F: 22 cSt
@ 212°F: 4 cSt
-10°F to 300°F
Flash Point (ASTM D 93):
Pour Point (ASTM D 97):
See product datasheet for additional details