Grundfos has released a new version of their Grundfos Express pump sizing and selection software online.
Anyone within the state of Indiana interested in learning more about the software, including any training requests, should feel free to contact Reid Crandall of BBC Pump via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 317-672-0258.
The software can be found at www.GrundfosExpress.com and anyone interested in sizing pumps for projects of any size can go there to sign up for an account.
Grundfos are also introducing our fast registration process for specifiers/consulting engineers. The fast registration will automatically provide access to the GXS tool once the user validates their email address. This improved process will allow users the ability to save pump selections in the Project Manager and gain access to documents.
This is just the first step in Grundfos’ effort to expand the capabilities of their pump sizing software for end users, contractors and consulting engineers.
Some features include:
- A simple as a 3-click process to a pump selection
- New navigation bar to simplify access through the program
- Large pump pictures and descriptions to ease selection
- Access to pre-configured standard pump range
- New curve layout and enhanced thumbnail curves
- Enhanced document repository
- Access to pump schedule builder for all users
Continued functionality expansions are expected throughout 2016 and into the future, and users are encouraged to give feedback to better improve their experience as the project evolves.